English Release 20-August 2014
- Min of Defence
- Port Call INS Sahyadri at Manila, Philippines
- Ministry of Finance
- Public Comments sought on Draft of Forward Contracts (Regulation) (Intermediaries) Rules, 2014
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- PM to Dedicate 765 kV Ranchi-Dharamjaygarh-Sipat Inter-Regional Transmission Line ;
- Prime Minister to Dedicate Mouda Super Thermal Power Project to the Nation in Nagpur Tomorrow
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- ACC Appointment
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decreased to US$ 99.94 per bbl on 19.08.2014
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare29-December, 2012 15:33 IST
|Condolence Message |
|The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad has deeply condoled the passing away of the 23 year rape victim in Singapore in early hours today.|
In his condolence message, he said that a young, promising life has been brutally snatched away in most tragic circumstances. A brave and courageous girl who fought till the very last minute for her dignity and life will be remembered as a symbol of indomitable spirit and invincible determination. He said that a humble tribute to that courageous girl would to reaffirm our resolve to create a congenial and safe environment for the women of our country.
Government tried to provide the best possible care to the traumatized girl. However, destiny had something else in store as the girl could not survive the brutality that she underwent.
May the departed soul rest in eternal peace in heaven.
(Release ID :91247)