English Release 9-December 2013
- Min of Coal
- Government formulates draft policy on usage of surplus coal
- CIL records 92% dispatches to Power Utilities during 2012-13
- Measures to increase Coal production
- CIL rationalizes the price of non-coking coal
- Seven coal blocks identified for underground coal gasification
- Measures to check theft and pilferage of coal
- Min of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
- Steps to Strengthen Procurement Facilities for Paddy
- Production of Pulses Estimated 19 Million Tonne During 2013-14
- Measures to Contain the Price Rise
- Allocation Under Food Security Act Made to Four States
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket declines to US$ 109.25/bbl on 6.12.2013
- Ministry of Tourism
- Tourists’ Inflow
- Measures to Boost Tourists’ Inflow in the Country
- 'Earn While you Learn' Programme
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Jitendra Singh expresses satisfaction over the decision of IOA to amend its Constitution to bar charge-framed individuals from contesting its elections.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare29-December, 2012 15:33 IST
|Condolence Message |
|The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad has deeply condoled the passing away of the 23 year rape victim in Singapore in early hours today.|
In his condolence message, he said that a young, promising life has been brutally snatched away in most tragic circumstances. A brave and courageous girl who fought till the very last minute for her dignity and life will be remembered as a symbol of indomitable spirit and invincible determination. He said that a humble tribute to that courageous girl would to reaffirm our resolve to create a congenial and safe environment for the women of our country.
Government tried to provide the best possible care to the traumatized girl. However, destiny had something else in store as the girl could not survive the brutality that she underwent.
May the departed soul rest in eternal peace in heaven.
(Release ID :91247)