English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare29-December, 2012 15:33 IST
|Condolence Message |
|The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad has deeply condoled the passing away of the 23 year rape victim in Singapore in early hours today.|
In his condolence message, he said that a young, promising life has been brutally snatched away in most tragic circumstances. A brave and courageous girl who fought till the very last minute for her dignity and life will be remembered as a symbol of indomitable spirit and invincible determination. He said that a humble tribute to that courageous girl would to reaffirm our resolve to create a congenial and safe environment for the women of our country.
Government tried to provide the best possible care to the traumatized girl. However, destiny had something else in store as the girl could not survive the brutality that she underwent.
May the departed soul rest in eternal peace in heaven.
(Release ID :91247)