English Release 29-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- PRESIDENT CONGRATULATES MEDAL WINNERS IN
- President of India’s greetings on Idu’l Fitr
- Prime Minister's Office
- CEO, Mitsubishi Corporation, calls on PM
- PM addresses scientists at 86th ICAR Foundation Day
- PM greets Vice President on Eid-ul-Fitr
- PM greets people on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Min of Agriculture
- Prime Minister give Mantras of "Kam Zameen, Kam Samay, Zyaada Upaj","Per Drop, more Crop", and "Lab to Land"
- Min of Urban Development
- New urban development initiatives to address shortcomings of JNNURM
- Min of Youth Affairs & Sports
- Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports, Sarbananda Sonowal congratulates Indian medal winners on the 5th day in commonwealth Games 2014
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare29-December, 2012 15:33 IST
|Condolence Message |
|The Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad has deeply condoled the passing away of the 23 year rape victim in Singapore in early hours today.|
In his condolence message, he said that a young, promising life has been brutally snatched away in most tragic circumstances. A brave and courageous girl who fought till the very last minute for her dignity and life will be remembered as a symbol of indomitable spirit and invincible determination. He said that a humble tribute to that courageous girl would to reaffirm our resolve to create a congenial and safe environment for the women of our country.
Government tried to provide the best possible care to the traumatized girl. However, destiny had something else in store as the girl could not survive the brutality that she underwent.
May the departed soul rest in eternal peace in heaven.
(Release ID :91247)