English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA)31-January, 2013 16:05 IST
|Determination of Fair and Remunerative Price payable by sugar mills for 2013-14 sugar season |
|The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the fair and remunerative price of sugarcane payable by sugar mills for 2013-14 sugar season to be fixed at Rs.210/- per quintal. This price will be linked to a basic recovery rate of 9.5 percent, subject to a premium of Rs.2.21 per quintal for every 0.1 percentage point increase in recovery above that level. |
The ‘fair and remunerative price’ of Sugarcane is determined under the Sugarcane (Control) Order 1966. This will be uniformly applicable all over the country.
The revision will be in the interest of sugarcane growers keeping in view the need for a remunerative price and the present situation of the sugar industry.
This revision is a continuation of a steady sugarcane pricing regime with moderate increases, which is not likely to disturb inter-se cropping pattern and ensure adequate availability of sugar as well as other basic foodstuff in coming years.
(Release ID :91923)