English Release 24-April 2014
- Election Commission
- List of Contesting Candidates for Parliamentry Constituences(for Poll Dates Till 24 th April)
- Min of Civil Aviation
Delhi Airport to Become Zero Diversionary Airport
- Min of Culture
- Festival of India in China – Launch of Logo, Release of Posters and Webpage
- Min of Earth Science
- IMD Releases Long Range Forecast for the 2014 Southwest Monsoon Season Rainfall
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2012
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decline marginally to US$ 106.81 per bbl on 23.4.2014
- Ministry of Railways
- International Conference on - ‘Emerging Fire Protection Technologies for Rolling Stock’ Inaugurated
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA)31-January, 2013 16:05 IST
|Determination of Fair and Remunerative Price payable by sugar mills for 2013-14 sugar season |
|The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the fair and remunerative price of sugarcane payable by sugar mills for 2013-14 sugar season to be fixed at Rs.210/- per quintal. This price will be linked to a basic recovery rate of 9.5 percent, subject to a premium of Rs.2.21 per quintal for every 0.1 percentage point increase in recovery above that level. |
The ‘fair and remunerative price’ of Sugarcane is determined under the Sugarcane (Control) Order 1966. This will be uniformly applicable all over the country.
The revision will be in the interest of sugarcane growers keeping in view the need for a remunerative price and the present situation of the sugar industry.
This revision is a continuation of a steady sugarcane pricing regime with moderate increases, which is not likely to disturb inter-se cropping pattern and ensure adequate availability of sugar as well as other basic foodstuff in coming years.
(Release ID :91923)