English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Defence25-February, 2013 17:24 IST
|Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano, Chief of Staff,|
Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF) on a two day visit
Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano, Chief of Staff, Japan Maritime Self Defence Force (JMSDF), called on Admiral DK Joshi, Chief of the Naval Staff, Indian Navy at Naval Headquarters today. During the meeting, a wide range of subjects of mutual interest in the Maritime Domain were discussed. The Indian Navy and the JMSDF have been collaborating towards combating piracy off the Gulf of Aden. Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano also called on the Defence Minister Shri AK Antony. The JMSDF chief is on a two day official visit to India. |
Admiral Katsutoshi Kawano will visit the Western Naval Command Headquarters at Mumbai tomorrow, where he will interact with Vice Admiral Shekhar Sinha, FOC-in-C Western Naval Command.
It may be recalled that the inaugural Indo-Japan Maritime Affairs dialogue was held at New Delhi, last month.
(Release ID :92484)