English Release 24-July 2014
- President's Secretariat
- President of India condoles the loss of lives of school children in a bus accident in Telangana
- President of India inaugurates bank and post office at their new locations in the President’s estate
- Prime Minister's Office
- Nagaland Governor calls on PM
- PM condoles loss of lives in accident in Medak district
- Delegation from Aga Khan Foundation meets PM
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Production of Atomic Energy in Gujarat
- Preparation of Nuclear and Radiation Safety Policy
- Facilities for Workers in Atomic Projects
- Concern Over Nuclear Liability Law
- Rare Earths in Kollam
- Department of Space
- Launching of Mars Orbiter Mission Spacecraft
- Launching of SAARC Satellite
- Problem of Waste Deposits in Space
- Space Projects Initiated/Pending Completion
- Min of Civil Aviation
- Civil Aviation Minister Directs Officials to Improve
Maintenance at Chennai Airport
- Min of Coal
- Import Policy for Coal
- Projects of CIL
- Min of Defence
- MALABAR – 2014
- Min of External Affairs
- Strengthening of India-Asean ties
- Revisiting of nuclear liability bill
- Hiring of consultants for business promotion
- Complicated procedure for passports
- Text of the Statement on Calling Attention Motion on "Situation Arising out of Indians Stranded in Iraq and Steps Taken by the Government in this Regard" in the Lok Sabha by the Minister
- Ministry of Finance
- Indirect Tax Revenue (Provisional) Collections During April-June 2014 Increase from Rs 1,08,639 Crore to Rs.1,13,570 Crore Registering an Increase of 4.5 % over the Corresponding Period in last Financial Year
- Government Approves 19 Proposals of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Amounting to about Rs. 2326.72 Crore
- Special Arrangements Made for Accepting Returns of Income
- Min of Minority Affairs
- Social and Educational Uplift of Minorities
- Scholarship to Students of Minority Community
- Setting up of Minority Commission
- Min of New and Renewable Energy
- Setting up of Biogas Plants
- Production of Bio-Compressed Natural Gas
- Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
- Installation of Solar Water Pumps
- Min of Overseas Indian Affairs
- Support to Indian workers overseas
- Problem due to weak immigration laws
- Legal assistance to overseas Indians
- Complaints against fraudulent recruiting agents
- Centre to help Indian workers abroad
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014
- Special Cadre for Super Specialist Doctors
- Award to Industrious Government Staffers
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Delhi MPs meet the Petroleum and Natural gas Minister to discuss PNG issues
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket decreased to US$ 105.56 per bbl on 23.07.2014
- Min of Power
- Privatisation of Electricity Production
- Power for All
- Steps Taken To Increase Power Production
- Ministry of Railways
- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Advance Booking of Reserved Train Tickets
- Modernisation of Railway Network
- Running of Summer Special Trains
- Development of Railway Stations for Tourism
- Emergency Medical Facilities in Trains
- Min of Social Justice & Empowerment
- National Commission for Backward Classes
- National Overseas Scholarships for SC's
- Legislature on Eradication of Manual Scavenging
- Drug Abuse among Citizens
- Min of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Review of Function of MPLADS
- Ministry of Water Resources
- Narmada Canal Project
- Ganga Manthan
- Areas under Water Bodies
- Water Logging and Salinity in
- Availability of Surface and Ground Water
- Indo-Nepal Joint Ministerial Commission
on Water Resources
- Flood Management
- Min of Women and Child Development
- Two lakh Anganwadi Centre Buildings approved for construction by Government in 12th Plan
- Logo Design Competition launched for ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ Campaign
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare05-April, 2013 11:16 IST
|International Cooperation in AYUSH |
|The Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has been making efforts for promotion and propagation of Indian Systems of Medicine to facilitate International promotion, development and recognition of AYUSH Systems of Medicine abroad. |
The major activities undertaken by the Department during the last four years as follows:
1. A Centre for Research in Indian System of Medicine (CRISM) was set-up in April, 2009 to facilitate collaborative research and dissemination of information on Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani medicines under National Centre for Natural Products Research (NCNPR), University of Mississippi (USA).
2. AnMoU was signed on 27.02.10 between CCRAS and Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charite University, Berlin (Germany) to conduct a collaborative research study on effectiveness and Safety of Ayurveda as a treatment system.
3. Indo-US Interactive meet was organized on AYUSH Research to explore the feasibility to conduct joint Indo-US Ayurveda Research and to facilitate Ayurveda’s entry into mainstream US medicine from 29th January to 3rd February, 2010.
4. An AYUSH Information Cell was established in Indian Cultural Centre, Malaysia for dissemination of scientific and health care related information on Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy.
1. AnMoU was signed on 27.10.2010 between India and Malaysia for cooperation on Traditional Medicine to promote AYUSH systems in Malaysia during the visit of Prime Minister of India to Malaysia.
2. Health Minister of Malaysia along with high level delegation visited the Department of AYUSH on 03.02.2011 and discussed various issues pertaining to cooperation on Traditional Medicine.
3. AYUSH information Cell in Malaysia started functioning and experts are being deputed from India (till date 4 experts have been deputed).
4. AnMoU has been signed between CCRUM& University of Western Cape for setting up of AYUSH Academic Chair (Unani) at South Africa.
1. The Department of AYUSH organized Workshops on IPR, patenting and regulatory issues of Traditional Medicines for BIMSTEC countries from 11th to 13th October, 2011.
2. The Department of AYUSH organized Workshop on Traditional Medicine for African countries from 18th to 20th October, 2011 under India Africa Forum Summit-I at Jaipur.
3. AnMoU was signed between CCRAS &Durban University of Technology (DUT)for setting up of AYUSH Academic Chair(Ayurveda) in South Africa.
4. AnMoU was signed on 06.01.2012 between Government of Trinidad & Tobago and Government of India on Cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine during the visit of T&T Prime Minister to India.
5. Cabinet approved signing of anMoU on Cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine with Government of Serbia. The Health Minister of Serbia has been invited to visit India for signing of the MoU.
1. A letter of intent has been signed on 15.10.2012 with the Government of Mexico to facilitate signing of anMoU at a future date to strengthen, promote and develop Cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine.
2. An AYUSH Information Cell has been set up on 15.10.2012 at the ICCR Cultural Centre at Mexico.
3. Cabinet approved signing of anMoU on Cooperation in the field of Traditional Systems of Medicine with Government of Nepal on 23.08.2012.The MoU is, however, yet to be signed.
4. The Government of Sri Lanka has requested to have cooperation on Traditional Medicine & Homoeopathy. On receipt of their consent to our Standard MoU, approval of Cabinet will be sought.
5. The Department of AYUSH has prepared comprehensive dossiers on Ayurveda and Homoeopathy. ‘Ayurveda- The Science of Life’ dossier has been circulated to all Indian Missions abroad for further distribution to concerned authorities in foreign countries. ‘Homoeopathy- The Science of Gentle Healing’ dossier is being sent to all Indian Missions abroad for distribution to the concerned authorities.
6. The Department of AYUSH has organized an International Conference on Traditional medicine for South East Asian Countries in collaboration with World Health Organization (WHO-SEARO) from 12th to 14th February, 2013. The Conference was attended by Health Ministers of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Timor-Leste. A declaration on Traditional medicine called ‘Delhi Declaration’ was made at the end of the Conference.
7. 'Traditional herbal remedies for Primary Health Care' — Ayurveda remedies for 28 common ailments was published by WHO in 2010. Also published in 2010 - Ayurveda, Unani and Naturopathy benchmarks of education.
(Release ID :94485)