English Release 25-October 2014
- President's Secretariat
- Speech by the President of India
Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Release of a Commemorative Postage Stamp on
- President of India Releases a Commemorative Postage Stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address at the ceremony held to rededicate, Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre, in Mumbai
- PM rededicates Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai
- PM greets the Nation on auspicious occasion of Bhai Dooj
- Election Commission
- Press Note
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancies in the Legislative Assembly of NCT of Delhi – Regarding.
- Schedule for General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Jharkhand and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Min of Comm. & Information Technology
- Minister for Communications & IT and Law & Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Spoke at the Release Function of a Postage Stamp Commemorating Srimath Anagarika Dharmapala, the Great Buddhist Thinker and Visionary from Sri Lanka
- Ministry of Finance
- President of India
to Inaugurate Three Day Accountants’ General Conference on Monday
- Min of Home Affairs
- Observance of the Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on 31st October
- Min of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
- Dr. Jitendra Singh says Indian bureaucrats need constant re-orientation as they face new challenges every day
Ministry of Home Affairs20-June, 2013 20:11 IST
|Over 33 Thousand Pilgrims Rescued |
90 Air Sorties Conducted Today
NH-94 Between Dharasu and Rishikesh Opened
An Update at 1800 Hrs on 20.06.2013
|As of today, 33,192 pilgrims have been rescued to safer places. The search, rescue and relief operations are being carried out by the State Administration with the help of Helicopters from Army, Indian Air Force and private helicopters. NDRF, ITBP, SSB, Army Personnel are assisting State Government in the search, rescue and relief efforts. |
NDRF and ITBP have rescued 654 and 1800 persons respectively as on today. 90 air sorties were conducted today using 17 IAF/ Army helicopters and 11 private helicopters. NDRF has recovered 17 dead bodies. Govt of Uttarkahand has reported that 72 people have lost their lives so far. 50,422 pilgrims are still stranded at various places.
NH-94 between Dharasu and Rishikesh was opened today by BRO. A High Level Central Team headed by Union Home Secretary visited the affected areas yesterday and reviewed the position with authorities concerned at Dehradun for effective co-ordination.
(Release ID :96661)