English Release 24-October 2014
- Prime Minister's Office
- Text of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s address to Officers and Jawans of Indian Army at Siachen Base Camp
- PM salutes our brave ITBP personnel on the Raising Day of ITBP
- Min of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Global crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 83.61 per bbl on 23.10.2014
- Min of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, Youth Affairs and Sports
- India’s Performance at 2nd Asian Para Games 2014 on 22nd and 23rd October, 2014
- Min of Urban Development
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu adopts Hudhud cyclone ravaged village of Andhra Pradesh for rehabilitation
Ministry of Defence05-August, 2013 18:21 IST
|LCA Project |
|Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) have been asked to strictly adhere to the planned schedules for Initial Operational Clearance (IOC-2) by end of 2013 and Final Operational Clearance (FOC) by end of 2014 to ensure timely induction of Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) in the Indian Air Force (IAF). |
Status of project for development of LCA, Tejas was reviewed by Hon'bleRakshaMantri on 24th June 2013 and Hon'bleRaksha Rajya Mantri on 23rd July 2013.
LCA - Tejas is likely to be inducted in the Indian Air Force soon after the Initial Operational Clearance (IOC-2).
This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in a written reply to Shri R. Thamaraiselvanin Lok Sabha today.
(Release ID :97659)