- New Coal India Corporate Headquarters Building Inaugurated (15-May 2015)
- CIL Gearing up for One Billion Tonne Coal Production Mark (15-May 2015)
- e-Auctioning of Coal Blocks (11-May 2015)
- Allocation of Coal Mines to Government Companies/Corporations (07-May 2015)
- Quick Clearances for Coal Blocks (30-April 2015)
Inter- Ministerial Committee for Coal Linkages (30-April 2015)
- Reverse Bidding for Power Plants (30-April 2015)
- Modernisation of Coal Mining Technology (27-April 2015)
- Independent Regulator for Coal Sector (27-April 2015)
- Re-Allotment of 67 Coal Mines Through Auction & Allotment; Estimated Revenue of Rs 3,35,370 Crore Likely to be Generated (23-April 2015)
- State-Wise Details of 29 Coal Mines Auctioned so far Along-with Specified End-Uses and Estimated Revenue Which Would Accrue to Coal Bearing State During the Life of Mine/Lease Period (23-April 2015)
- Fuel Supply Agreements (23-April 2015)
- Ministries of Railways, Coal & Odisha Government Signs an MoU for Formation of Joint Venture to Undertake Rail Infrastructure for Evacuation of Coal (20-April 2015)
- Coal Ministry Approves Transfer of Existing Coal Linkage of Panipat TPS to a New Supercritical Plant to be Set up at the Same Location (17-April 2015)
NLC Paid Interim Dividend to Government (31-March 2015)
- Coal Minister Launches Projects Monitoring Portal
to Enhance Efficiency, Transparency & Improve Communication Between B2G, G2G & G2B (26-March 2015)
- Parliament Passes the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Bill, 2015 (20-March 2015)
- Non-Coking Coal Washing Capacity (19-March 2015)
- Coal Distribution Policy (19-March 2015)
- Import of Coal (16-March 2015)
Ministry of Coal
|New Coal India Corporate Headquarters Building Inaugurated |
|Sh. Piyush Goyal, Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal & New and Renewable Energy urges all to work for achieving one Billion Ton production of Coal. The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Smt. Mamata Banerjee inaugurated Coal Bhawan, the new Headquarter of Coal India Ltd. in Kolkata today. |
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Piyush Goyal said that the new government under the dynamic leadership of the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ensured a corruption-free working in the coal sector. He asked the Chairman-cum-Managing Director of CIL Shri Suthirtho Bhatttacharya, to set up a Coal Museum in the erstwhile Headquarter building located in Netaji Subhas Road in Kolkata to make people aware of the great history of coal and that of energy which has transformed our life.
The Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Banerjee appreciated the Coal Sector giant and assured all help and co-operation for their activities in the state.
Addressing the gathering, Shri Babul Supriyo, the Minister of State for Urban Development, Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, said, its always good to have a new beginning and hoped that Coal India will be able to achieve new laurels in future.
Dr. A.K.Dube, the Addl. Secretary Coal was also present at the function.
The new building came up at a sprawling 27000 Sq. Ft. area at New Town Rajarhat and has been built by the National Building Corporation NBCC, a public sector company of Urban Development Ministry.