- School of Planning and Architecture Bill, 2014 (29-October 2014)
Transfer on lease of 4.687 acres of Defence land to
KendriyaVidalayaSangathan at Air Force Communication Centre
andTransmitting Station (AFCCTS), Gurgaon (29-October 2014)
- Review of Foreign Direct Investment policy on the
Construction Development Sector (29-October 2014)
- Agreement on the abolition of visa requirement for holders of diplomatic and official/service passports between India Albania (29-October 2014)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for cooperation in the field of oil and gas between India and Mozambique (29-October 2014)
- Ratification of the Nagoya-Kuala Lumpur supplementary protocol on liability and redress to the Cartagena protocol on biosafety by India (29-October 2014)
- Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees (18-October 2014)
- Approval for Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase-1 (18-October 2014)
- India's participation in the development of Chahbahar port in Iran (18-October 2014)
|School of Planning and Architecture Bill, 2014 |
|The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today gave its approval to introduce the School of Planning and Architecture Bill, 2014 in the Parliament to bring all three Schools of Planningand Architecture(SPAs) within the ambit of the School of Planning and Architecture Bill, 2014. The Bill would adhere to Government policies on reservations fromtime to time. The proposed Act will empower these Schools toaward degrees through an Act of Parliament. |
This would enable the School of Planning and Architecture to become centres of excellencelike IITs, NITs and help fulfill the need of the country for quality manpower in the field of architecture and planning.
All the money spent from public exchequer will be accountedfor and audited by the Comptroller and Auditor General ofIndia. Annual Report and Audited Accounts of each SPA willbe placed before Parliament.